Amigos de Bucerias will be holding their monthly meeting on Saturday, January 7, 2023, at Delicias Mexicana at 9:00 am.
After the monthly meeting the Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Board Elections will take place.
- If you are interested in running for one of the Board positions, please submit a short bio outlining your qualifications for the position you wish to run for and a “head shot” photo.
- The AGM/Elections will be held on January 7, 2023, immediately following our normal monthly meeting.
- Full time residents with Temporary or Permanent residences are preferred Board Members.
- Anyone is welcome to attend. However, only paid members are allowed to be Board Members and/or vote in the elections.
Below is the Agenda for the AGM/Elections:
Amigos de Bucerias Annual General Meeting Agenda February 12, 2022
- Call AGM to order.
- Sign in sheet (Print and sign name)
- A Quorum is announced
- Name a President of the AGM
- Name a Secretary of the AGM
- Name two people to act as counters
- Designate a person responsible for taking the minutes to the Notary
- President of the AGM will announce candidates for each position and ask if there is anyone from the floor that wants to step up
*****If there are candidates for every position we will continue to Step 9. If not, then please see Plan B which is below the line and starts at Step 13.
- Voting by written ballot will occur for any position that has more than one candidate
- Designated counters will count the votes and report to the President
- AGM president will announce winners and voting numbers
- Meeting will come to a conclusion
- Motion comes forward to close the organization
- General membership votes to close the organization
- A person is named to close the organization
- Meeting is closed