Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Board Elections.
1. If you are interested in running for one of the Board positions, please submit a short bio, outlining your qualifications for the position you wish to run for, and a “head shot” photo.
2. The AGM/Elections will be held on January 5th, 2019, immediately following our normal Monthly Meeting.
3. Full time residents are preferred, but not required, for Board positions.
4. Anyone is welcome to attend. However, only paid members are allowed to be Board Members and/or vote in the elections.
Below is the Agenda for the AGM/Elections:
Amigos de Bucerias Annual General Meeting Agenda January 5th, 2019
1. Call AGM to order
2. Sign in sheet (print and sign name)
3. A Quorum is announced
4. Name a president of the AGM
5. Name a secretary of the AGM
6. Name two people to act as counters
7. Designate a person responsible for taking the minutes to the Notary
8. President of the AGM will announce candidates for each position and ask if there is anyone from the floor that wants to step up
****** If there are candidates for every position we will continue to step 9. If not then please see plan B which is below the line and starts at step 13 *********
9. Voting by written ballot will occur for any position that has more than one candidate
10. Designated counters will count the votes and report to the President
11. AGM president will announce winners and voting numbers
12. Meeting will come to a conclusion
1. Motion comes forward to close the organization
2. General membership votes to close the organization
3. A person is named to close the organization
4. Meeting is closed